1- INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone!

First of all let me introduce me. My name is Dana, I'm sixteen years old and I live in Manlleu. I'll be writing this blog and talking about Gen-z. My objective is that writing this blog, people will understand more teenagers that were born in this generation, because most of us are tired of people telling us that we live with the phone in our hands.I n this blog we'll talk a lot about how our minds think nowadays comparing it to other generations, what we think relating everything that's happening nowadays ( like BLM).


Generation-Z, are people  born between the 90's and nowadays.  We are the first generation considered native digital. The principal trait about us is that, we were born immersed in digital culture. Because of that, technology is an essential part of our lives nowadays. Times are changing so fast, and digital world is everytime more developed and it obviously had influence in our lives and lifestyle. Also, it has influenced in our way of thinking, our values... I think that everyone who reads this blog, is going to change his mind about us and see that we are fighting for our rights, fighting for love and for our future. Because maybe you just see teenagers in their phone, but we see a whole new world.

So if you're still curious and want to know more about that, stay tuned.

Comentarios

Entradas populares